Revive your house with the latest trends and fall back in love with your home.
Colour experts, Pantone, have announced Living Coral as the colour of the year. “Sociable and spirited, the engaging nature of Living Coral welcomes and encourages lighthearted activity,” said the company. Perfectly paired with the complementary hues of blue, grey and turquoise, this combination suggests freshness, gives energy, and is relaxing for the mind.
Find the style:
- Dozza Agate Effect Mirror
- Ingatio Table Lamp
- Abilo Table Lamp
- David Hunt Tidal Table Lamp
- Timon Blue and Copper Pendant
- Content by Terence Conran Grey Pavillion Cushion
- Content by Terence Conran Green Pavillion Cushion
- Brooklyn – Ivory and Blue
Find out more about the Merida Chair: