We will do our very best to have your lights with you as soon as possible. We offer a wide range of fittings and cannot keep everything in stock at all times. Consequently, this means that, on occasions, your order may not be ready for despatch within the timeframe displayed on the product page. If this happens, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date and, should this not suit your timescale, we will be only too happy to issue a refund.
Our delivery charges apply to UK mainland purchases only. Until further notice we are only able to ship within the UK mainland (including Northern Ireland) and not Europe or the Channel Islands.
Delivery on orders under £100 is £7.99*
Delivery on orders over £100 is free*
*Large or fragile items (often delivered by pallet) incur an additional delivery fee of £49.00 shown on the product page.
Please do not book your electrician until your goods have arrived. Goods can be delayed to us from our suppliers and we cannot accept responsibility for costs relating to the late delivery of products ordered from us.
Do please check your items thoroughly upon receipt as any breakages or missing items must be reported in writing within 24 hours. We will help to resolve any problems after this point, but reserve the right to pass on any associated costs.
We comply with the Distance Selling Regulations and all goods can be returned if they do not meet your requirements. However, please bear in mind the following:
- We must be informed of your intention to return goods within 14 calendar days of receipt by email email@example.com and not by telephone.
- Returned goods must be received by us within 14 working days of your return notification. We may not accept goods returned outside of these times or, in certain circumstances, we might issue a credit note.
- Goods must be returned in their original, unmarked packaging and in perfect condition, unused. Once lighting has been fitted, it cannot be returned. Please do not write on the packaging when returning goods.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return, taking out insurance if required. Postage to the customer and the return postage will not be refunded and we reserve the right to issue a credit-note and/or apply re-stock charges for special order items.
- Faulty or damaged goods will be replaced or refunded and we will bear the return carriage of damaged or faulty goods. However, we will not be held liable for any related costs e.g. electrician’s fees etc.
- Customers shouldn’t refuse deliveries or return direct to the supplier. All unwanted items should be returned direct to Amos Lighting + Home.
Amos Lighting + Home
Unit 6, Dart Business Park
Clyst St George, Topsham