Umage Jazz Wood Shade, Oak
Nothing makes you feel closer to the nature than the scent of wood, reminding us to slow down our lives and breathe, even if it’s just for a moment. Made from oak the lampshade will bring the Nordic tones of nature into the interior. Crafted from an exclusive 3D veneer technology with an organic shape that will add warmth and vitality to the home. The lampshade is inspired by the flowing lines found in a flourishing frangipani flower and a classical gramophone horn, hence the name. Jazz is designed by the design duo Magnus Nero and Ingemar Jönsson, with an international design profile working for Tom Dixon and Artek in the past. Use it as a pendant above the dining table, on Champagne floor, on the Willow family or simply placed directly on the floor creating a strong statement in the interior.
We will do our very best to have your lights with you as soon as possible. We offer a wide range of fittings and cannot keep everything in stock at all times. Consequently, this means that, on occasions, your order may not be ready for immediate despatch. If this happens, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date and, should this not suit your timescale, we will be only too happy to issue a refund. Our delivery charges apply to UK mainland purchases and we reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries or for remote parts of the UK.
Please do not book your electrician until your goods have arrived. Goods can be delayed to us from our suppliers and we cannot accept responsibility for costs relating to the late delivery of products ordered from us.
Do please check your items thoroughly upon receipt as any breakages or missing items must be reported in writing within 24 hours. We will help to resolve any problems after this point, but reserve the right to pass on any associated costs.
We comply with the Distance Selling Regulations and all goods can be returned if they do not meet your requirements. However, please bear in mind the following:
- We must be informed of your intention to return goods within 7 days of receipt by email firstname.lastname@example.org and not by telephone.
- Returned goods must be received by us within 10 working days of receipt of the goods. We may not accept goods returned outside of these times or, in certain circumstances, we might issue a credit note.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition, unused. Once lighting has been fitted, it cannot be returned.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return, taking out insurance if required. Postage to the customer and the return postage will not be refunded and we reserve the right to issue a credit-note and/or apply re-stock charges for special order items.
- Faulty or damaged goods will be replaced or refunded and we will bear the return carriage of damaged or faulty goods. However, we will not be held liable for any related costs eg electrician’s fees etc.